1. Responsible for pre-sales and after-sales customer technical support work;
2. Simulation system test platform establishment and product performance verification;
3. Evaluation of the design plan;
4. Preparation of technical materials for product use. other requirements:
1. Bachelor or master's degree in power electronics, electrical, automation and microelectronics;
2. Familiar with the basic power electronic conversion circuit to understand the working mechanism of the semiconductor device;
3. Understand the medium and high power power electronic systems, such as: switching power supplies, inverters, photovoltaic inverters, etc.;
4. Good English literacy and learning ability.