1. Responsible for the small batch to mass production process control of the company's new products, as well as the evaluation of mass production capacity;
2. Responsible for the company's mass production product yield monitoring and improvement;
3. Responsible for the reliability evaluation and certification of the company's new products; other requirements:
1. Bachelor or master's degree in power electronics, electrical, automation and microelectronics;
2. Familiar with basic material knowledge, semiconductor knowledge, understanding basic quality management tools, and proficient in CAD drawing software;
3. Have knowledge of test tool analysis and statistics;
4. Have good communication skills, strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and teamwork spirit.
5. Good English communication skills.